The Icing Room has launched a range of cakes to usher in the Year of the Horse, and they are works of art.
For Chinese New Year, the bakery takes cheeky delight in featuring their signature vanilla Chantilly cream cake in the shape of this year’s zodiac animal – the Prosperity Pony (S$22).
Opt for something a little different for your visiting guests this year with the Burst of Spring (S$16.80); a Chantilly cream cake topped with cute fondant decorations resembling mini Mandarin oranges and a Chinese good fortune scroll.
Both cakes are available until 14 February 2014, but early birds enjoy a 10% discount from now till 30 January 2014!
Listing of outlets
– NEX Serangoon, #B2-58/59, Tel: +65 6634 4486
– Causeway Point, #B1-K08, Tel: +65 6468 1459
– Jurong Point, #B1-105, Tel: +65 6861 4644
– Junction 8, #L1-35/36, Tel: +65 6354 3659
I’m giving away 2 of these cakes too! Read on to find out how to join this giveaway!
Chinese New Year cakes Giveaway!
In this giveaway, the following cakes are up for grabs:
– 1x Prosperity Pony (S$22)
– 1x Burst of Spring (S$16.80)
As you may already know, Baby Ethan is taking part in a photo contest and he needs as many Facebook Likes as he can get!
Here’s how you can support Ethan and win these cakes at the same time! Follow these steps closely:
- Like this photo on Facebook:
- Invite your friends to Like the photo!
- Email me at contest[at]sparklette[dot]net with your Facebook name and the number of Likes you contributed (verification will be needed).
The 2 winners are those that bring in the highest number of Likes!
- This giveaway ends on January 23, 2014 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter.
- Terms and conditions apply.