Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
Be charmed by Hello Kitty this Mid-Autumn Festival at The Icing Room! Well-known for its Design-It-Yourself (DIY) cake decorative services, the bakery under the BreadTalk group has launched a series of Hello Kitty mooncakes for the festival.
These pastel-coloured Hello Kitty snowskin mooncakes come in four flavours: Cranberry Cream Cheese, Yuzu Lemon, Coffee Chocolate and Classic Seed Melon Lotus Paste. Each box containing four mooncakes (one of each flavour) is priced at S$23.80.
In celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival, we’ve teamed up with The Icing Room to give away these lovely Hello Kitty mooncakes. We know you’ll love these mooncakes, so get cracking!
Hello Kitty Mooncakes Giveaway!
There are 3 boxes of Hello Kitty snowskin mooncakes up for grabs.
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and The Icing Room Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Like & Share this photo on Facebook:
- Leave a comment on this blog post using your Facebook name and a valid email address, and answer this question:
What is the Hello Kitty mooncake flavour you would most like to try and why?
- This giveaway ends on September 12, 2013 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and The Icing Room (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.