Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
The retro-themed Hotel Re! on Pearl’s Hill has introduced a daily buffet at its flagship restaurant Re!Fill.
The Re!Plenish buffet replenishes your appetite with a wide spread of delicacies, ranging from classic salads to a variety of hot dishes and decadent desserts to end off a hearty meal.
Available until the end of 2012, the buffet is priced as such:
- Lunch (12noon – 2:30pm): Adult S$22.80++ / Child S$16.80++
- Dinner (6:30pm – 9:30pm): Adult S$24.80++ / Child S$18.80++
And we are giving away 3 sets of dinner buffet for two so that you can enjoy it with a loved one!
Re!Plenish buffet at Hotel Re!
There are 3 sets of Re!Plenish dinner buffet for two, worth approximately S$58 a set, from Hotel Re! up for grabs. As the buffet ends on December 31, 2012, the winners will have to redeem their prizes by then.
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and Hotel Re! Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, and tell us the name of the restaurant where you can enjoy the daily Re!Plenish buffet.
- This giveaway ends on December 13, 2012 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- The winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and Hotel Re! (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.