Update: This giveaway has ended. The winners have been announced.
Our friends at KungFu Paradise has teamed up with us to give away five of their S$30 dining vouchers. Located at the Bedok Point shopping mall, this family-friendly restaurant boasts a large selection of Asian and western dishes at affordable prices.
- Read the review of KungFu Paradise.
If you would like to try out the tempting chicken “babe” rice or the amazing Taiwan shaved ice dessert, here’s your chance. Read on to find out how you can win one of these vouchers.
KungFu Paradise chicken chop “babe” rice
5 lucky Sparklette readers will each get to win a S$30 dining voucher from KungFu Paradise.
- This giveaway is only open to members of the Sparklette and Paradise Group Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Yes, just click the Like button!)
- To participate, leave a comment here using your Facebook name along with the answer to this question:
- Where is KungFu Paradise located?
The winners will be announced in a separate post. You are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- This giveaway ends on April 18, 2011 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- The 5 winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- All comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Comments that do not follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) may not be published, or may be removed later on.