Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
This Father’s Day, our favourite cake maker MetroCakes has lined up a series of 3D couture cakes for the most special man in your life. The best part? They are giving away 3 of these cakes to Sparklette readers, delivery included!
Made to resemble a man’s shirt, these adorable Daddy Dearest cakes are available in six colours — blue, green, orange, red, pink and yellow — and two flavours — chocolate hazelnut fudge and orange mousse.
Read on to find out how you can win one of these specially created cakes to surprise your dad.
Father’s Day Cake Giveaway!
3 lucky Sparklette readers will each win a 500g Daddy Dearest cake worth S$68.80 from MetroCakes. Each 500g cake serves up to 6 people. The 3 winners will get to select the colour and flavour for the cake, and MetroCakes would deliver it right to your doorstep!
- This giveaway is only open to members of the Sparklette and MetroCakes Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Yes, just click the Like button!)
- To participate, leave a comment here using your Facebook name along with the answer to this question:
- What are the two flavours available for this custom-made Father’s Day cake?
The winners will be announced in a separate post. You are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- This giveaway ends on June 9, 2011 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
- The 3 winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Comments that do not follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) may not be published, or may be removed later on.