Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
Earlier on, we introduced to you some of the cutesy chic wall decals from online store Patterns.sg. The wall decals are very thin pieces of vinyl that you can easily paste on your walls to instantly spruce up your room or office.
As promised, we’re giving out vouchers so that you can get some of these gorgeous wall decal stickers for free! Wanna own a piece of the Devil Tree, Meow in Love or Monster series wall decals? Read on.
- Check out our review and gallery of the Patterns wall decals.
We are giving away 10 Patterns vouchers, valued at S$20 each that can be used to purchase any of the wall decals at Patterns. Here’s how you can win:
Deliver Bird wall decal
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and Patterns Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Yes, just click the Like button!)
- Visit Patterns.sg and Like any 3 of your favourite decals.
- Leave a comment here with your Facebook name and a valid email address
- This giveaway ends on July 25, 2011 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- The 10 winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This contest is organised by Sparklette and Patterns (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- This contest is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- The Organisers reserve all rights to use any submissions for promotional and marketing purposes.
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to this contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.