Bonnie & Clyde is making its world premiere on December 9 and 10 at 9pm, and we are giving away retro-style popcorn machines so that you can catch the four-hour, two-night TV movie event in style!
The miniseries stars Emile Hirsch (Into the Wild) and Holliday Grainger (The Borgias) in the title roles of Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker, the notorious Depression-era outlaw couple whose crime spree led scores of police on a deadly cat and mouse chase ion the 1930s. Catch the show on both History and Lifetime (FREE for all StarHub TV subscribers on Ch 514!) channels.
Two lucky Sparklette Twitter followers will each have a vintage popcorn machine delivered to their home before the show starts. So if you wanna catch Bonnie & Clyde in style, with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn, read on to see how you can get your hands on this cute tabletop popcorn machine!
Popcorn Machine Giveaway!
There are 2 vintage popcorn machines (worth 100USD each) up for grabs.
- This contest is only open to Twitter followers of @Sparklette. (Bonus points if you decide to also follow @SparkletteRocks our web design company.)
- To participate, send a tweet out with the hashtag #PerfectMovieNight, for instance:
I wanna win a popcorn machine & watch #BonnieAndClyde for a #PerfectMovieNight on Dec 9 & 10 at 9pm! http://bit.ly/perfectmovienight @Sparklette
Remember to include the hashtag #PerfectMovieNight, the link http://bit.ly/perfectmovienight and mention @Sparklette so that we know of your participation.
I will select the 2 most creative tweets to win the popcorn machines. You can tweet as many times as you want, but you can only win once. So keep it fun and interesting!
- This giveaway ends on December 8, 2013 (2000 hours Singapore time).
- The winners will be notified on Twitter, and have to send their home address and mobile number by December 9, 2013 (1200 hours Singapore time).
- The winners will receive their popcorn machine on December 9, 2013 (between 1400 and 2000 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced on Twitter and you are advised to follow @Sparklette so that you can be quickly notified.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and AETN Asia (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.