Update: Contest has ended. The winners have been announced. Find out who won.
Are you looking to start your Chinese New Year reunion dinner this year with a round of yusheng (raw fish salad)? In this giveaway, three lucky Sparklette readers will each get a set of the sumptuous Prosperity salmon yusheng, worth S$38, from Red House Seafood Restaurant. Every set comprises of raw salmon, white radish, carrots, dried orange, pomelo bits, toasted sesame seeds, golden pillow crackers and more, accompanied by lime and plum sauces.
Find out more about the yusheng and other Lunar New Year goodies offered by Red House Seafood Restaurant.
And now, you can win the Red House yusheng for some exciting lou hei action with your family!
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and Red House Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Yes, just click the Like button!)
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, along with a Chinese New Year greeting. Here are some examples:
- Gong Xi Fa Cai / Happy New Year (for the non-Chinese speaking)
Please note: Multiple comments made by the same person would be disqualified.
As Chinese New Year is just around the corner, this giveaway would be a quick one. Here’s the timeline for the contest:
- Now to 4pm, January 28: Contest is open.
- Evening, January 28: 3 winners would be drawn randomly. Their names would be announced here and they would be contacted via email.
- January 29 to February 2: The winners can collect the yusheng from the Red House restaurant at The Quayside, 60 Robertson Quay #01-13/14 in time for Chinese New Year. So please take part in the contest only if you are available to collect the prize on those dates.
This giveaway ends on January 28, 2011 (1600 hours Singapore time).