Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
This July, food lovers can look forward to the Singapore Favourite Food Village that is held in conjunction with the 20th Singapore Food Festival. Taking place from 12 to 21 July 2013 at Bayfront Avenue (Marina Bay), you can feast on 40 different local favourite dishes during the 10-day extravaganza. Singaporeans will find these dishes familiar, including popiah, briyani, oyster omelette, hokkien prawn mee, beef noodles, ngor hiang, chilli crab, carrot cake, rojak, laksa, roti prata, tau huay and many more.
To make food purchases as hassle-free and convenient as possible, you can go cashless by purchasing a collectible limited edition Singapore Favourite Food 2013 NETS FlashPay Card at S$12 (S$5 non-refundable card cost and S$7 stored value). This card offers users 5% rebate till June 2014 at all food and beverage outlets island-wide. It is available for sale at all TransitLink ticket offices from June 2013.
To celebrate the Singapore food heritage, we are also giving away 5 of these limited edition NETS FlashPay cards that you can use to purchase your favourite local dish!
There are 5 limited edition Singapore Favourite Food 2013 NETS FlashPay Cards up for grabs. Each card is worth S$12, with S$7 credit within. There is no expiry for the card.
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette Facebook page. So if you haven’t, “Like” the page now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Tag yourself in your favourite local dish(es) in any of the photos from this photo album on Facebook.
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, and tell us what your favourite local dish is.
- This giveaway ends on June 25, 2013 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and Singapore Food Festival (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.