Update: Contest has ended. The winners have been announced. Find out who won.
Restaurant Week is an international event taking place 21-27 March 2011. During this period, you can enjoy a three-course lunch or dinner from established restaurants in Singapore at just S$25++ or S$35++ respectively. There are 76 restaurants that you can book these special meals from, including Boathouse, Table 66, Wild Rocket, One Rochester and 1 Twenty Six.
Up for grabs are 2 pairs of exclusive invitations to the Restaurant Week launch party at the Tower Club on February 22, 4pm. The Tower Club is Singapore’s most exclusive, private business club located on the 62nd to 64th penthouse floors of Republic Plaza in the central business district. The club is normally not open to the public, so this can be your chance to check it out with a friend!
The lucky winners get to enjoy free canapés prepared by chefs from Absinthe, Private Affiars, Oyster Bar, Gattopardo and KU DÉ TA, as well as beer and wines. They will also get to rub shoulders with the many participating chefs, restaurateurs and hoteliers.
How to Win
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette Facebook Page. So if you haven’t, “Like” the page now. (Yes, just click the Like button!)
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, along with the answer to this question:
- When is the Singapore Restaurant Week taking place?
- Please take part only if you are able to make it for the launch party on February 22 at 4pm if you’ve won.
- This giveaway ends on February 18, 2011 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- The 2 winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please also note that comments that do not follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) may not be published, or may be removed later on.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.