Lunar New Year is a great time for spring cleaning and this year, you can do it for a good cause at Parkway Parade shopping mall. In partnership with The Salvation Army, the mall is offering shoppers a S$2 shopping voucher (maximum 5 vouchers per shopper) in exchange for every 3kg of their pre-loved clothing until 8 Feb.
As part of the mall’s effort in promoting eco-friendliness, its outdoor basement has been transformed into a garden-like seating area. Alongside this, cultural performances and a cooking demonstration of Lunar New Year dishes will also take place at the mall.
The good news is that the mall is giving away Toast Box vouchers to Sparklette Twitter followers. Read on to find out how you can win and have a drink on us!
Toast Box Voucher Giveaway!
There are 3 Toast Box vouchers (worth S$5 each) up for grabs.
- This contest is only open to Twitter followers of @Sparklette. (Bonus points if you decide to also follow @SparkletteRocks our web design company.)
- To participate, answer the question “Name the organisation that Parkway Parade is in partnership with this Chinese New Year for a good cause” by sending a tweet out in this format:
[Your answer] http://bit.ly/toastbox @Sparklette
Remember to include your answer, the link http://bit.ly/toastbox and mention @Sparklette so that we know of your participation.
I will select 3 random tweets to win the vouchers. Good luck!
- This giveaway ends on February 15, 2013 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- The winners will be randomly selected.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and Parkway Parade (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.