Ladies who carry big purses may have encountered the problem of finding their keys amidst all the stuff in their bags. I know I have, and it’s especially frustrating having to dig for those keys when both my hands are already full!
The Finders Key Purse is a cute accessory that eliminates this problem. It keeps your keys handy at all times, and looks attractive as a bag accessory too.
Each key finder includes a clasp that is used to secure your keys, and a decorative hook that rests on the edge of your purse.
I must admit that before using the Finders Key Purse, I thought it was one of those knick-knacks that are good to have, but aren’t absolutely necessary. After using this for my car key and house keys for a while, I find that it really saves me much hassle and now carry it with me always!
No wonder more than 8 million pieces have been sold worldwide. It also helps that the key finder comes in dozens of colourful designs. Be it a cutesy, elegant or funky design, you will find one that you adore.
– Tango Mango Books & Gifts at Tanglin Mall #03-11A
– Doggie Delight at 28 Greenwood Ave
– Shukeys at Suntec City Mall B1-004 Tower 5
– HandyHouse at Guthrie House #01-02
– TennisHub at Coronation Shopping Plaza #02-2A
– Groovy Gifts at Cluny Court #02-03
– Lim’s Arts & Living at Holland Shopping Centre, VivoCity & City Square Mall
– Times Bookstores