Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
Mother’s Day is a day for us to show our mother (and mother figure) how much we adore her. In Singapore, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May, or May 12 for 2013, the one day in the whole year when mommies get to be showered with love, gifts and cakes.
The Emicakes bakery chain has created a series of delicious cakes to celebrate that special lady in our lives. Let’s take a look at some of these beautiful cakes.
Mother’s Day cakes from Emicakes
Say It With Love cake
The pretty in pink Say It With Love cake features a pretty heart-shaped marzipan. Enjoy it in Mao Shan Wang durian, D24 durian, or Pure Addiction chocolate flavours!
Mao Shan Wang durian cake
Mothers that love durians can be pampered with the Mao Shan Wang durian cake that boasts a striking spiky design accented by green trimmings. Stuffed within the yellow exterior is fresh and lavish durian flesh spread between soft vanilla chiffon layers.
D24 durian cake
Another fruity option is the D24 durian cake that bears a less dramatic design, but still has the mouthwatering durian flesh that she loves.
Pure Addiction chocolate cake
Chocolate fans can go for the classic Pure Addiction chocolate cake that we have introduced previously.
Promotion: Emicakes Family Card and selected credit card holders enjoy 15% discount on Say It With Love Mother’s Day cakes (20-25cm only) and 20% discount on the other limited edition Mother’s Day cakes (15-20cm only) for delivery and self-collection on 19 April – 9 May 2013. 10% discount applies to all Mother’s Day featured cakes for self-collection on 10-12 May 2013.
I’m thrilled to add that over the next two weeks, we are giving away 5 cakes for you to wish your mother a Happy Mother’s Day!
There are 5 Mother’s Day Pure Addiction chocolate cakes, worth S$43.80 each, from Emicakes up for grabs. This 0.6kg cake serves 5 to 8 people.
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and Emicakes Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Like & Share this photo on Facebook.
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, and tell us why you should win this cake.
- This giveaway ends on April 22, 2013 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and Emicakes (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.