Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
Love is in the air! Send hearts aflutter with the Valentine’s Day cakes at The Icing Room! The innovative and fun Design-It-Yourself (D-I-Y) cake boutique under the BreadTalk group has launched three sweet and delectable cakes for you to celebrate love and friendship on this special day.
Charm the lady with Red Cupid (S$18.80 / serves 2 to 3) which is The Icing Room’s version of the classic red velvet cake made with a twist! Incorporating ingredients such as raisins, blueberries and citrus, this adorable heart-shaped beauty consists of a mixed fruit cake coated with a layer of rich cream cheese and white chocolate ganache which promises to satiate one’s sweet craving. Finished with a dust of red cocoa, Red Cupid certainly makes a pretty and moreish gift this season.
Nothing expresses your love clearer than the delightful Be My Valentine cake (S$18.80 / serves 2 to 3) that features The Icing Room’s well-loved soft fluffy vanilla sponge cake covered in Chantilly cream and bounded by an elegant ring of sponge fingers. The sweet treat is then bejewelled with dainty silver chocolate balls, a macaron and white chocolate hearts.
Show your love and craft a memorable love story this Valentine’s Day with the signature handcrafted D-I-Y Heart-Shaped cake (S$15.80, serves 2 to 3). Just for this season, the team of chefs has unveiled a limited edition heart-shaped cake for customers to exercise creativity and personalise a truly unique gift for their loved ones.
Each D-I-Y set includes a mini heart-shaped cake which comes in two flavours: Black Forest and Chantillea five different coloured cream piping bags and additional garnishes.
Valentine’s Day Cakes Giveaway!
In celebration of love and friendship, we’ve teamed up with The Icing Room to give away 3 lovely Red Cupid cakes (worth S$18.80 each)!
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette and The Icing Room Facebook pages. So if you haven’t, “Like” both pages now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Like & Share this photo on Facebook:
- Leave a comment on this blog post using your Facebook name and a valid email address.
- This giveaway ends on February 13, 2014 (1359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- The winners will self-collect the cakes from The Icing Room on February 14, 2014.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and The Icing Room (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- Winners will be notified via email. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited after 1 month from the date of the announcement of the winners.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.