This Valentine’s Day, New York New York has introduced a 4-course set meal for you and your love ones to indulge in.
Available at all New York New York restaurants in February 2012, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day everyday throughout the month!
The set meal (S$29.90++) includes:
- Soup – Creamy pumpkin soup
- Main course – A choice between ribeye steak and chicken thighs
- Dessert – Parfait
- Coffee or tea
Commence your romantic meal with a luscious creamy pumpkin soup. Creamy smooth and not overly rich, it is nicely seasoned with savoury notes and hints of natural sweetness from the pumpkin.
For the main course, you can choose between a pan fried ribeye steak and chicken thighs, both served on a bed of sweet potato mash with lightly sautéed asparagus and a special concocted sauce.
The pan fried chicken thighs are highly recommended. The thighs are seared to an almost crisp on the outside, while remaining tender and succulent with juices sealed within. The accompanying sauce isn’t mandatory as the chicken is already flavourful on its own, but it helps elevate the dish to a new level.
The sweet potato mash is a unique alternative to the conventional mashed version. Its subtle sweetness proves to be a cohesive continuance from the first course of pumpkin soup.
The date is further sweetened with a refreshing parfait, served in a toasting glass. This dessert, filled with freshly diced fruits layered in thin custard, is light on the palate. Toast to many more years of love together!
Finally, end the meal with an aromatic cup of coffee or tea.
This value-for-money Valentine’s Day meal at New York New York is definitely worth a consideration. Reservations are recommended. Happy Valentine’s Day!
– Ang Mo Kio Hub #B1-25/26, 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, Tel: +65 6853 3907
– Jurong Point Shopping Centre # B1-57/58/59, 63 Jurong West Central 3, Tel: +65 6861 0217
– Heartland Mall, Level 2, 205 Hougang St 21, Tel: +65 6285 9281
– Parkway Parade #01-10, 80 Marine Parade Road, Tel: +65 6344 8976
– Kallang Leisure Park, 5 Stadium Walk #01-55, Tel: +65 6348 7127