Update: This contest has ended. The winners have been announced.
Foodies alert! An exciting gastronomic event is coming your way at Marina Bay Sands in January 2013.
Epicurean Market is a three-day gourmet food and wine appreciation event that will bring together the finest in culinary delights and vintages from the region and beyond. You will get to enjoy samplings from the restaurants of acclaimed chefs and 80 establishments, with personal appearances by celebrity chefs Nancy Silverton, Daniel Boulud (of db Bistro Moderne), Tetsuya Wakuda, Justin Quek and Hide Yamamoto.
The event will be held from 25-27 January 2013, 11am to 9pm at Marina Bay Sands Expo, level 1. Early bird tickets are available from now till 2 January 2013. Each ticket includes a 1-day access pass priced at S$49 (usual price is S$59) and S$30 worth of Epicurean Market vouchers.
The good news is that we have 3 pairs of Epicurean Market tickets to be given away to Sparklette readers!
Up for grabs are 3 pairs of tickets to Marina Bay Sands’ Epicurean Market, worth S$118 a pair.
- This contest is only open to members of the Sparklette Facebook page. So if you haven’t, “Like” the page now. (Bonus points if you decide to also “Like” Sparklette Studio our web design company.)
- Leave a comment here using your Facebook name and a valid email address, and tell us where Epicurean Market will be held.
- This giveaway ends on December 23, 2012 (2359 hours Singapore time).
- This giveaway is open only to people who are based in Singapore.
- The winners will be randomly selected by an SQL query.
- Please leave a valid email address when filling out the comment form so that we can contact you if you’ve won.
- Please only comment once.
- Please note that all comments are moderated. Hence your comment may not show up right away.
- Please note that participants must follow the instructions on how to participate (mentioned above) to be eligible for the prize.
- The winners will be announced in a separate post and you are advised to subscribe to Sparklette (Email, RSS, Facebook, Twitter or iPhone) so that you can be quickly notified when the announcement post has been published.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This giveaway (hereinafter know as “The Contest”) is organised by Sparklette and Marina Bay Sands Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter known as “The Organisers”).
- Marina Bay Sands Pte. Ltd. is solely responsible for contacting the winners. No refunds are allowed and the prize is not exchangeable for credit, cash or in kind. If unclaimed after the redemption period, the prize will be forfeited, and the winner shall have no further right to claim it thereafter.
- Winners of The Contest are not eligible to win the same prize in similar contests hosted by Marina Bay Sands Facebook, blogs, magazines and online publications.
- The Organisers reserve all rights to substitute the publicised prizes with other prizes of similar commercial value at their sole discretions.
- The Organisers’ decision on all matters relating to The Contest is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend The Contest mechanics and terms and conditions without prior notification.
- Any incomplete, inaccurate and/or false particulars submitted will void the entry and hence be ineligible for any prizes.
- In respect of the information and data provided by you in The Contest:
a. You warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information and data that you provide, and that all such information and data is true and accurate to the best of your belief and knowledge, and will not cause any injury to any person or entity, and that the use of such information and data by The Organisers shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
b. You grant The Organisers a cost-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, adapt and otherwise use the information and data that you provide, whether in the form of posted messages, uploaded files, or other submissions, in any media and manner. You waive all rights to any claim against The Organisers for any alleged or actual infringements of any intellectual property or proprietary rights in connection with the same. You further undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified The Organisers, its staff and partners against any claims howsoever arising from or connected to the information and data provided by you, or of any information or data used by you which was obtained through The Contest.
- By entering The Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as by any rules specific to The Contest.